Monday, September 19, 2011

Is there any safe way to buy WoW Gold without getting my account banned?

Is there any safe way to buy WoW Gold without getting your account banned?


Best Answer:



Honestly speaking, there isnt a real utter way to prevent your account getting banned. But i can recommend you a website that is safe to buy gold . At least, i buy gold there for a very long time. and there is nothing happened to my account


As for wow gold, I had the same feeling as you. I concerned more about my privacy and the transaction security before. But, my friends recommend me a trusted place.Then we together bought wow gold many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It's totally safe.Furthermore, I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner!I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try. GOOD LUCK!

Hope this helps! =)



I bought 50k yesterday and 5500 bonus gold for free! $1.6/1000G!Excited!!!! Friend, if you can also have a try. Seize the chance!



Hope this helps! =)

Source(s):


playing wow alot

No comments: