Friday, September 16, 2011

Guy4game Scam-Is Guy4game a Scam?

Guy4game Scam-Is Guy4game a Scam?



Of course not.I did placed order, at first a small one. And waited I dont know how much time less than an hour definitelly... but everything was fine.



and about that "bad service" its nonsence... yeah its hard to trust sites like that.. but I recomend to try yourself with a small amout.. I also do a larger transaction with my friend for many years.






Buy wow gold for 3 years. It is cheap enough, and it is safe too. they will give a chart for gold avg. price for wow gold, i think they are safer than others.




And by the way I also tried the site usaeve.com - they didnt contact me. but as it was a small sum, I dont care that much. I knew that I were risking. so good bye :D




Hope i help!




No comments: