Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Buyboe.com Scam Site or Not? My Friend Used it, But he Hasnt Gotten Contacted?

Buyboe.com Scam Site or Not? My Friend Used it, But he Hasnt Gotten Contacted?



Best Answer:

It's not OK.I recently purchased 100000 gold from Buyboe. It has been a terrible experience. It took a total of 3 days to get my complete order. I was very annoying. If you do wanna buy wow boes,I'd like to recommend to you a site which my friends recommend to me.






I have been waiting for Theresa's Booklight, I bought it from Guy4game.com, I got it in 2 hours, wow!



My friends recommend me a trusted place.Then we together bought wow items and gold many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It's totally safe. Furthermore, I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.



Guy4Game is a good place to buy wow boe items. Just bought some items from them, was damn fast (got it in under 3 hours). Great looking site, cheap prices, what more can I say?


No comments: