Sunday, September 4, 2011

Is Guy4game a best place to buy runescape gold no paypal?Or Cheaprs2gold.com?

Q:Is Guy4game a best place to buy runescape gold no paypal?Or Cheaprs2gold.com?






A:hi,i have a little money.I only bought 5M runescape gold no paypal yesterday at Guy4game .


amazing!!!!!!! lol...really cheap&fast!I never buy from Cheaprs2gold.com.I think Guy4game is 5 star site for my brother and me.lol






http://www.guy4game.com/runescape-2/?aid=1899






Why do i strongly recommend there?


•100% Manual Service Guaranteed. Needn't to worry about your account.


•24/7 Online Support, serve you at any time.


•Low price, high quality service.



I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner!I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.




Hope i'v helped, best of luck!


3 comments:

Concon :) said...

i only tested out 10m to see if it was legit and it really is legitimate service!!!! i give my thanks to the great people who helped me=]

Chris said...

Yet again another smooth transaction 66m gold, they got it to me within 30 mins. Amazing site 10/10 for rs gold/accounts

selina said...

:I bought 15Mil + 1.5Mil and got the gold in less than 30 minutes. This might be the only legit sight there is to buy rs gold. :)