Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Is Buyboe.com Better than Guy4game.com to Buy Boe Items for WOW?

Terrible!Terrible!I really cann't recommend you buyboe.com.I recently purchased Scales of Life from Buyboe. It has been a terrible experience. It took a total of 5 days to get my complete order. I was very annoying. If you do wanna buy wow boes,I'd like to recommend to you a site which my friends recommend to me.
Wow! not even 2 hours i receive the Living Ember....amazing VERY NICE SERVICE !

 

My friends recommend me a trusted place.Then we together bought wow gold and items many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It’s totally safe. Furthermore, I’m satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.
Guy4Game is a best place to buy wow boe items,  they always send my boe gear about 2 hours or less.

Hope i'v helped, best of luck!

No comments: