Tuesday, May 27, 2008

sometimes u make mistakes!!

sometimes u just need to know that people care.






sometimes u just need to be reminded just what love is.






sometimes u make mistakes




and sometimes there are people too weak to forgive you for them.






but then sometimes there r those friends who u remind u that they would b nothing without you.






sometimes these friends give u a reason to stop saying those words "i wish i just fuckin died' that you repeat over and over as the tears refuse to stop flowing.






sometimes i just need to know that u guys need me.






right now i need to know that you're there 4 me.






right NOW i need to be LOVED.




honestly and truly.






tell me you've always got my back.




tell me im your inspiration for winning that next race.




tell me u love me, tell me u admire me, tell me how u feel...


cause all i feel is pain.






tell me your my brother and you're gonna tatoo my initials on your massive bicep.




tell me im the reason u passed math junior year.




tell me u miss me and tell me u neeed me....




but thats not enough,


dont just tell me, show me.






come see me.




( hospital for special care in new brittain, ct)


and come hug me.






a card with some heartfelt words and a hug.




thats all i need.






so i can look at myself in the morning and not say


"i should have just died"

No comments: