Monday, May 26, 2008

Aniosoft iTouch iPhone supports automatic scan iTouch iPhone!!!!

This week, I'm treating myself to a new pair of skinny jeans. My current pair, which I had to lose the first 20 to get into comfortably, is now sagging at the waist.I bought some new capris last weekend. They were too big when I got them home. The OTHER significance is that I am now officially out of plus sized clothing. I can shop in the regular women's department.



The Aniosoft iTouch iPhone backup application was designed to help you backup your songs , videos from your iTouch iPhone back to your PC.


The list of shown songs/videos can be showed by song name, genre, artist, and album. It is so easy to choosing desired groups of files for backup to your pc from iTouch iPhone. Just a checkbox click on any song/video file in the iPod files list, Aniosoft iTouch iPhone backup enables you to check/uncheck all or specific groups of files for backup to PC.


Aniosoft iTouch iPhone backup offers a fast searching and a browse mode which makes finding songs/videos on the iTouch iPhone.Aniosoft iTouch iPhone backup is so easy to use. It supports automatic scan iTouch iPhone.


Here are some key features of "Aniosoft iTouch iPhone backup":




· Auto Scan iTouch iPhone.




· Auto search Music and Movie




· Auto search Album/Artist/Genre.




· Backup folder rule setup.




· Easiest to use.



I love those nice round numbers that mean I get to treat myself to something. Not one, but two pairs of new skinny jeans, how sweet is that! Have fun shopping in the world of regular women's department. Life is good. So good, that when I get the skinny jeans, I may actually even post a picture forRav, who is worried about not recognizing me?

No comments: