Friday, October 14, 2011

Is buyboe.com or guy4game.com a best place to buy wow TCG items?

Is buyboe.com or guy4game.com a best place to buy wow TCG items?




Bought someTCG and a couple of 378 boe gear from guy4game,not buyboe.com.Delivery time was good , no issues at all. Guy4game a good place to buy wow boe items, they always send my boe gear about an hour or less.




I really cann't recommend you buyboe.com.I purchased Scales of Life from Buyboe. It has been a terrible experience. It took a total of 3 days to get my complete order.






I'd like to recommend to you a site which my friends recommend to me. It is cheap enough, and it is safe too. you can contact the live chat, if you have any questions.



http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-items/?aid=1899








My friends and i all use them!Never had any probs! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try. I think that this is one of the best site to buy boe items from.You wont regret it. Wow! only 30 mins i receive the Tabard of Flame....amazing VERY NICE SERVICE !







No comments: