Monday, October 17, 2011

Buyboe.com Safe –Is buyboe.com Safe to Buy from?

Buyboe.com Safe -Is buyboe.com Safe to Buy from?

Best answer:

Did not meet expectations. Bought a Scales of Life at buyboe.com and got it 3 days later. Misleading customers is a no no. if you want to buy wow items. i'd like to recommend to you a good site which my friends recommend to me.


http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-items/?aid=1899

My friends recommend me a trusted place. Then we together bought wow items and gold many times there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It's totally safe. Furthermore, I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.

I have been waiting for a Spire of Scarlet Pain I bought it from guy4game, I got it in 30 mins, wow!

Hope i'v helped, best of luck!

No comments: