Thursday, June 30, 2011

Anyone here?What type of wow character is your favourite in world of warcraft?

Anyone here?What type of wow character is your favourite in world of warcraft?

I have leveled just about everything and I would say either a rogue, druid, or mage. But it’s all personal preference. You may like casters, you may like tanks, or you might like healing. What’s easiest is to try them all out for yourself.


i hear locks and hunters are pretty fun wow characters.but it really has more to do with how you want to play.. i like doing ranged dps so a mage is perfect for me.. my advice is to play around.. you can make more than one toon at a time so just play around and see what you like best and stick with it  i started as a warrior and worked my way to finding out what i liked .. thats the best way to find out what you like personally.

References :

personal experiance , opinion , WoW addict

No comments: