Thursday, June 30, 2011

Any suggestions?buy wow gold or not?

Any suggestions?buy wow gold or not?



Different people may have different views towards buying wow gold or not.Honestly speaking, there isnt a real utter way to prevent your account getting banned. But i can recommend you a wow gold website that can provide you a safe way to buy wow gold . http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-gold/?aid=1899



At least, i buy wow gold there for a very long time. and there is nothing happened to my account . I concerned more about my privacy and the transaction security before. But, my friends recommend me a trusted wow gold place.Then we together bought wow gold many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It's totally safe wow gold store.Furthermore, I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner!I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.



Hope i'v helped, best of luck!



No comments: