Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Guy4game Diablo 3 Gold Buying Guide

Anyone bought diablo 3 gold at guy4game?How does guy4game delivery diabo 3 gold?I'd like to share my personal buying experiece.


Part A: Accept Invitation and Become Friends

1.Within 5 mins after sending my payment successfully, i received their 'friend' invitation in game.Just accept it and become 'friends'.


2. I saw 'You have received a new friend request.' in the chat window and a notification at the bottom right.



3. Open my 'social window' and click the green tick of 'hi we had a good boss run last time' under 'friend requests'.



4. If *** has come online pops up on the left, then our friend request was successful.





Part B: Delivery and Trade


5. They send me an invitation to join their party .Click the 'green tick' to join.



6. Click 'OK' and leave my party to join thems.



7. They will complete the trade in their party.I received my gold within 10 mins.Highly Recommend!




Buy Guy4game Diablo 3 Gold--->> Click Here


No comments: